Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

My First Crafty Swap


I am participating in my first crafty swap, the Snail Mail Swap hosted by Seaweed and Raine. The idea is to send someone "Sunshine in the Mail" because everyone likes getting real mail (not those yucky bills or junk mail). There are five options of what you can include in your package:
  • stationary OR  note cards with envelopes
  • a handmade postcard
  • something you have made
  • something that makes you think of Spring
  • a surprise for your partner

You need to choose at least three. I have been studying my swap partner's (it's a blind swap so while I will be sending to one person, I will be receiving from another person) blogs for ideas of what to send.

I don't want to reveal too much yet, but above is some of what went into the items she is receiving. Will do a full reveal after I send my package later this week. They are supposed to receive their package before September 1. Yes, I am waiting until the last minute to send:) Cyndy Pin It

4 comments:

Bron said...

Lovely idea for a swap...yours looks intriguing can't wait to see what you are up to.

Seaweed and Raine said...

Ooohhh! I can't wait to see what you do. Don't forget to email me a pic of it for the Grand Finale post on the swap. :)
S&R xo

Small Things Simple Pleasures said...

I love the look of that book. Makes me want to open the cover and turn the pages.

Unknown said...

Cyndy...I got your email, and no probs, thanks though for letting me know.

I'm intrigued now!! I wonder what it is!

I'll get back to you when I receive it. thanks again....T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...