Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Melbourne Craft and Quilt Fair Fun


Last weekend I went to the Craft and Quilt Fair in Melbourne. I wasn't looking for anything per se, but who could say no to all those fabrics, notions, craft supplies and inspiration all in one location? While I picked up some (OK, a lot of) fabric to add to my stash, my most exciting find was a doll pattern from AK Traditions which is based in Melbourne.




A friend has their original doll, Dinara. My youngest (age 3) loves to play with her when she visits, so when I saw the pattern book for their new slightly smaller version above I knew I had found the perfect Christmas present for my little one. It also includes patterns for knitted and sewn clothing, all so cute. And, as if it was meant to be, I have the little Ikea doll bead stashed away for her as well, so it will be the perfect little package. I am looking forward to getting started on the doll this weekend! Cyndy Pin It

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

Oh my goodness, look at all that fabric - swoon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...