Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 4 Blogtoberfest - My Creative Space


I am one of those people who likes to keep busy, so I always carry a project I can work on in my purse. Although it's the school holidays, the children have had an hour and twenty minutes of swimming lessons each morning, so I have been working on finishing up some felt strawberries and blueberries.

I might have also finished a lamington...


or tim tam or two:)


Hope you are getting lots done in your creative space this week, little or big:) To see what others have been up to be sure to vist My Creative Space. Cyndy Pin It

1 comment:

Claire said...

Hey Cyndy just finishing a bowl of healthy porridge and then I ready your post....lamingtons and TIm Tams, yummmmmeeee.....
They look great and I love the fruit too.
My strawberrry plant is covered in flowers, so hopefully I'll get the fruit before the chooks do.......

Claire :]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...