Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Creative Space...

This week I have started getting ready for my first market! That's right, a market:) It's not til November, so still a ways off, but with how things work around here I figure I need to focus on it when I can. If you have any market advice or tips I would love to hear it!

I have also been working on some more Christmas items. In keeping with my love of felt food, I have been working on some Christmas themed felt food. This is my first take on a Christmas pudding. I am also thinking about doing BBQ shrimp on a skewer, but need to figure out what I can use as a skewer that won't be sharp - a paddle pop stick perhaps? Well, I am sure I will come up with something:)

Hope you are getting lots done in your creative space this week! For more lovely spaces you can go here. Cyndy

PS can you believe it's the school holidays - starts tomorrow for us, that means only one term left in the year! Where has the time gone?! Pin It


plushka said...

Oh, first market, how exciting!

The felt pudding looks great:) Cannot wait to see the BBQ shrimp on skewer!

Here is a link with 10 market tips:) Hope that helps.

and market check list:

CurlyPops said...

I love the Badskirt market checklist too - very handy indeed!

Taylor Made said...

Looks good enough to nibble on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...