Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Creative Space...


This week I have started getting ready for my first market! That's right, a market:) It's not til November, so still a ways off, but with how things work around here I figure I need to focus on it when I can. If you have any market advice or tips I would love to hear it!

I have also been working on some more Christmas items. In keeping with my love of felt food, I have been working on some Christmas themed felt food. This is my first take on a Christmas pudding. I am also thinking about doing BBQ shrimp on a skewer, but need to figure out what I can use as a skewer that won't be sharp - a paddle pop stick perhaps? Well, I am sure I will come up with something:)

Hope you are getting lots done in your creative space this week! For more lovely spaces you can go here. Cyndy

PS can you believe it's the school holidays - starts tomorrow for us, that means only one term left in the year! Where has the time gone?! Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, first market, how exciting!

The felt pudding looks great:) Cannot wait to see the BBQ shrimp on skewer!

Here is a link with 10 market tips:) Hope that helps.

http://www.thefinderskeepers.com/blog/2011/03/top-10-tips-market-stalls/

and market check list:

http://badskirt.blogspot.com/2008/10/market-checklist-version-1.html

CurlyPops said...

I love the Badskirt market checklist too - very handy indeed!

Bron said...

Looks good enough to nibble on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...