Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

My Creative Space


This has been a hectic week. Lots of extra things happening amongst the regular schedule and lots of unneeded drama from the children. Oldest daughter decided she didn't like how her book character costume was going so after much moaning and groaning (can also read tantrum) finally got her to agree on a new costume last night - Nancy Drew. We already have everything we need except knee socks:) Will need to get those tonight - not even sure if you can get them anymore! My son waited until the last minute to complete his model for the junior school dinosaur exhibit and admist it all the youngest decided late yesterday was the time to get gastro.

The control freak in me isn't doing well with it all:)

I did manage to finally send out my items for the Snail Mail Swap hosted by Seaweed and Raine. Above is a little peek at one of the items I made to send (it's a pin cushion) - will do a full post this weekend on everything I sent:)

Hope you are getting lots done in your creative space this week! For more spaces you can visit here. Cyndy


Pin It

5 comments:

Cat from Raspberry Rainbow said...

Oh my gosh your pin cushion is exquisite! So beautiful.
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog today too :)

our earth sky sea said...

Just love the pin cushion and all things Australian too. Happy Wattle Day to you.

Rie said...

Nancy Drew! Wow, there's a name I haven't heard in a long long time - I didn't think she was still around!

Christie describeHappy said...

Your pin cushion is adorable!! Sounds like you are working through all the items with the kiddos... but Nancy Drew? So cool, I used to read all her books!! I would want to be her as well.

Max said...

that pin cusion is absolutely darling, I love it, you clever thing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...