Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Creative Space

I am not feeling I have much to show for my crafting time this week. It started well. On Sunday morning I managed to complete two accessories for littlest's dollhouse: a mattress and pillow for the bed and a potted plant for one of the rooms.





But since then its been all downhill. I tried to steal some time while I was waiting for littlest at swimming and middle at ballet on Monday, but you can only get so much done in 30 minutes:)


I had high hopes for our extra day off (ANZAC day). I thought it would give me time to complete the flooring and wallpaper in the dollhouse bathroom and bedroom. Unfortunately, I made some miscalculations in cutting, so I won't be able to finish until I get some more scrapbooking paper:(

I hope you have more to show for your crafting time this week than me:) To be inspired or to see what others have been up to you can visit Our Creative Spaces. Cyndy Pin It

3 comments:

Max said...

dollhousing is the biggest time suck there is. that said i think what you've produced is fantastic, the matress is perfection and the little potted plant-how did you do that? it looks ace!

BigLittle said...

The little doll's bed is gorgeous|! Lisa xx

Bron said...

All good things come along slowly I think...you will be so pleased with the finish because you took so much care. It looks tricky working on such a small scale. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...