Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

My Creative Space


I know it's the third week of term 1 but we are still settling into the school year routine in our household. Littlest's kinder schedule has been a bit truncated (to help them settle in I guess). It has made things are a little hectic as her schedule has been inconsistent. But next week she starts her full schedule so that should all change. It will also mean almost 12 child free hours a week for me - not that I am counting or anything:)

Despite the inconsistencies, this week I have been working on some items for a market coming up next month. As it's just before Easter I thought I would create some more of the  Easter finger puppets that are in my Madeit shop. They include a bunny, a chick and of course, since we live in Australia, an Easter bilby:) So lots of cutting felt and embroidering sweet little faces. Just sewing them together is left to do; hopefully I will get to that this weekend.


Hope you are settling in if you have children back at school/kinder and getting some child free time to get more things done in your creative space:) Check out more at Our Creative Spaces this week. Cyndy Pin It

5 comments:

Fay said...

They're so cute!

Domesblissity said...

Hi Cyndy, never too early to get started on Easter craft. If you get a moment, would you like to link these post up at Thriving on Thursdays?

http://domesblissity.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/thriving-on-thursdays-linky-party-7.html

Anne @ Domesblissity

tartankiwi said...

Love your finger puppets! I made some a while ago for my children and they are a favourite toy at the moment!

planettreasures said...

They are the cutest things ever : )

yaga said...

hey cyndy,
the finger puppets are so sweet. i can't believe it's coming up to easter's again already!
your cute little bunting piece arrived here safely a couple of days ago...what a surprise! thank you very much!
love
yaga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...