Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

To Market To Market


One market down and one to go! This weekend I had a stall at the Ashby Primary School Market Day. This one is a bit special for me, as it's my children's school and not only did I have a stall, but I was one of the organisers:)


The market included indoor and outdoor stalls featuring handmade, vintage and eco-friendly goods, food, activities and the student art show. We were blessed with fabulous weather and it seems by all accounts (stall holders and patrons) it was a wonderful day.

The school didn't do to bad either, we raised about $1,000 more than last year despite shortening the event by an hour. The proceeds will help support the school's music and visual arts programs, both of which are fantastic. We are a lucky little school!


Despite having another market in two weeks (Piccadilly's Market, Sunday November 25th, Geelong Waterfront) I feel I can take a bit of a breather - only some stock to finish up. No worrying about volunteers, flyers, supplies etc....hooray! Cyndy Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...