Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

My Creative Space

 
This week I've been working on additional stock for my last market of the year (Piccadilly Market, November 25th, Geelong Waterfront). I like to have something new on the stall for each market. I certainly have enough ideas in my head, just wish I had enough time!

I experimented earlier this year with using remanents from tea towels (I use them to make cushion covers) to make a few things, including zipper pouches and passport holders. I love how they turned out, so when I was accepted for Piccadilly Market, I decided they would be one of the new things I would have available on my stall.




Only one more week to go. Then I've got some serious Christmas crafting to do!

Hope you are getting lots done in your creative space this week. To see what others have been up to be sure to visit My Creative Space. Cyndy

Pin It

4 comments:

Claire said...

Cyndy, these are wonderful....what a great use of the tea towels and so Aussie......

Always nice to have something new on your market stall. Hope it's successful....

Claire :}

Zara said...

Great use of the tea towel off cuts.
x

Seaweed and Raine said...

They look great Cyndy! Are they the same tea-towel fabric on the back too? You make me want to dig through my tea towels and see what's there! :) All the best for the markets.
Sheree

Bron said...

Oh they will be a winner ...good luck with the market.
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...