Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Op Shop Finds - Vintage Vegetable Themed Table Cloth


Do you have something that when you see it in an op makes your heart beat a little faster? Your eyes dart from side to side? Your palms start to sweat? Do you have some you so covet that you hope no one else notices your excitement, for fear they will swoop in and grab the item from you?

I do, it's vintage vegetable themed kitchen items of any sort. I love vegetables on anything; cookware, serving ware, table cloths, tea towels, art work, rugs. Yes, on anything.


About a week ago on my way to Spotlight I stopped in one of my favourite little op shops and when going through the table linens found this fabulous vegetable themed table cloth. A little wrinkly I know, but it did need a wash. I've ironed it and am already using it on the children's computer table in the kitchen. I paid $2. Sigh...doesn't that just warm your heart? Cyndy Pin It

3 comments:

Max said...

cheerful and cheap, op-shopping is the best!

CurlyPops said...

Love that! I'm always after similar things. I found some lovely vintage fabric with oranges and lemons last week.

Shaheen said...

I adore that table cloth, its just my kind of thing - wish I had it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...