Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Op Shop Find


The littlest and I managed to stop at one of my favorite op shops earlier this week (on the way to Spotlight). The crafting gods must have been smiling down on me as I found 5, yes 5, brand new zippers at 20 cents each in just the right size and colour I had been planning to buy at Spotlight (that didn't stop me from going to Spotlight though:).

I also found a fabulous vintage Sydney linen tablecloth to add to my vintage tablecloth and tea towel collection. And of course a few doilies, because well, who can resist a good doily?

And don't worry, the littlest didn't go home empty handed - she found a Barbie Rapunzel book and a Madeline video:) Cyndy Pin It

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh those are fabulous op shop finds.....I'm needing an op shop fix. Must do this week.
Hope you are having a great weekend,
Dee x

CurlyPops said...

Lovely finds! I can never resist a good doiley either.

Bron said...

Great haul...love the tablecloth.

Vic said...

Nice work. Do you craft with the tea towels or just collect (or hoard!) them?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...