Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My Creative Space...


Do you ever have weeks where you get nothing done? That was my last week. I even had a child free day and what did I do? Watched really bad TV (one of the shows I watched was the Love Boat!).

Hopefully, I have made up for that in the last 24 hours, as I have finished a number of projects that were in progress, including some head scarves in school colors for my daughter and two of her friends, a couple of draw string bags and most importantly a Mother's Day gift for my mom.

My mom was here for a visit in March. While here we attended one of our area's local handmade markets, the Picadilly Market. At the market she marvelled at the many "fabric" necklaces she saw; apparently she hadn't seen anything like them at home (she lives in Michigan, not exactly the fashion capital of the US). I showed her a necklace a friend had made for me and she loved it, so I decided to make one for her for Mother's Day. I finished it yesterday - I hope she likes it:)

For more creative spaces you can visit here. Cyndy
Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...